1. The administrator of the website www.kancelariaprawnajr.pl, hereinafter referred to as “Website”, is KANCELARIA PRAWNA R. Jedynak, A. Rogowska sp. j., with its offices in Kraków (31-526) at ul. Kielecka 1, registered by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000297653, REGON (stat. ID): 120616917, NIP (tax ID): 6751379641, hereinafter referred to as “Law Firm”.
2. Certain Website subpages contain a form for inquiries about our business, hereinafter referred to as “Form”. You can send the following data using the Form: your name, surname, e-mail address, and your contact telephone number.
3. The personal data in the Form shall be processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz.U. /Journal of Laws/ of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) after you express your consent to use and process such data, by clicking the “send” button which is an element of the Form. Your consent is granted to our Law Firm only, for statistical and marketing purposes. The personal data controller is our Law Firm.
4. You have the right of access your data to supplement, update or correct it, stop its processing temporarily or permanently, and request its deletion. Your data can be accessed, supplemented, updated, corrected, deleted, or its processing can be stopped on your request sent to our email address at: email@example.com. Please provide in such a request your name, surname and telephone number.
5. Our Law Firm warrants confidentiality of all your information which shall not be disclosed to any third parties except if required by competent public authorities and bodies (such as the court of law or the prosecutor’s office) in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.